Unparalleled Commitment to Safety
Carrier One is proud of our unparalleled commitment to safety. You’ll find it at every level of our organization.
Our first priority is the safety of our contractors and the people with whom we share the road. We pride ourselves on:
- Leasing on only the safest and most experienced Owner Operators
- Stringent driver and equipment qualifications/standards
- The newest equipment available, including 2019 models
- A focus on continued safety training throughout drivers’ careers
- Our Safety Director, Milton Van Horn was acknowledged by the Illinois Trucking Association, by receiving the award for Safety Professional of the Year in 2019. Our safety department is accomplished and decorated, possessing many awards and achievements. Another reason we are proud to be Carrier One!
Innovative Safety Solutions
The 2010 CSA regulations have changed the face of the over the road transportation industry. New regulation about hours of service and driver qualifications means that customers are more exposed than ever when shipping goods over the road.
Carrier One Inc. has a solution to any safety concerns you may have. By investing heavily in software solutions, and using strategies tailor made to counteract the problems currently faced by the industry, we can work within the new regulations to improve the experience for both customers and drivers.